Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 68: Mojave River!

This past week Elder Olson and I were able to see two investigators with our ward mission leader and read a chapter out of the Book of Mormon with them. Later in the week I got sick, so we didn't leave our house and proselyte very much. Fast Sunday was great, our ward is smaller than the other wards in the stake I would say, and there are a lot of older people in the ward, but I loved listening to their loving and sincere testimonies of the Book of Mormon, the Gospel, and the love that God has for us, among other good things that were testified of.  I look forward to getting over this sickness and helping our investigators progress this week. Not much else to bring up, but the work of the Lord must go on!

God will always love you, and His hand of mercy is always outstretched to you!


Elder Ruiz
Elder Olsen and I

No comments:

Post a Comment