Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 97: I'm Gonna be a Dad!!

.....Wow. This is it. The final transfer. I'm going into denial haha. Transfer calls came in over the weekend; Elder Jeppsen will be staying in Upland and training a new missionary, and I will be "white-washing" into the Mesa Linda Ward in Victorville and training a new missionary! We are both gonna be dads! I'm really gonna miss serving in the Upland 3rd Ward as a zone leader, I've learned a lot and had a lot of cool experiences. But I am excited to serve as a trainer in a new area my last transfer, it's gonna be great!

We had some cool experiences last week. We tracted a lot and were able to meet a professor of religion named Vivek, and he wants us to come back and meet with him! On Friday we got to help out at a concession stand at the Upland Hight School. That was a lot of fun! On Saturday, our sewage system clogged up on Saturday morning and flowed into our tub, so we had to shower in the owner's house over the weekend, but thankfully a plumber came and unclogged the pipes, so now it works, yay! I went around and said goodbye to a lot of people over the weekend and took picures with them. 
I don't have much to talk about today, but I'm excited for what lies in store this week. Love you all, have a good week!


Elder Ruiz

 The Robbins! They are in the Upland 3rd Ward and are related to a good friend of mine back home.

​*Daft Punk Missionaries* with the one and only senior missionary Elder Boulter in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment