Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 79: Page CXVI

Good afternoon everybody. A new transfer has arrived, and I've got a new companion! Elder Hirst got transferred to Rancho Cucamonga and will be serving as an office elder in the mission office. My new companion is Elder Jeppsen from Brigham City, Utah. He's a really nice guy, and I've got good vibes about this transfer. 

Elder Hirst and I knocked a lot of doors last week. We were diligent last week and tried to find people but we couldn't find any new investigators, but I have faith that we can change that this transfer! I feel that I've grown close to the Lord this last transfer though, because I've been seeking his guidance and help through sincere prayer and diligent scripture study as to how we can find new investigators, but also how I can be a better missionary. I know that our prayers our answered as we sincerely seek God's hand in our life. 
That sums things up for last week I think. Hope you have a good week.

Love,


Elder Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment