Thursday, November 3, 2016

Week 54: RAIN!!!!!

Last week I got to go on exchanges with our District Leader Elder Robbins, who served in the same zone as I did in Chino. We were able to tract for a few hours in Phelan and help a member with some fall cleanup. 

Nothing big happened last week. We were able to teach our investigator Kari the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and after praying about a baptismal date for a few weeks now she feels like she should give it some time before being baptized. We talked to her and her husband Tommy about the Atonement. The Holy Ghost was definitely present during that lesson. 

 We are keeping ourselves busy with plenty of service to do. 

And yesterday after church...IT RAINED!! Well actually it sprinkled but all of last night it rained and the thunder and lightning was awesome! But yeah it was my first time experiencing rain here in the high desert so I was pretty excited about that!

I love being a missionary, and I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that I have a Father in heaven who loves me very much! 

Talk to you next week! 


-Elder Ruiz

RAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment