Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 8: Sweater Weather

Hello one and all! I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and had delicious food! I'll have to make this email short because I don't have much time, sorry. 

The weather has been getting colder, so now it's cold enough for me where I'm wearing a sweater at night when we bike (brrrrr!) For Thanksgiving Elder Gunnerson and I went to a ward member's house and had a big delicious breakfast and watched the beginning of the Macy's Day Parade! And for dinner!...for dinner...we had TWO dinners! I was stuffed haha! But is was worth it because the food was delicious!

Tuesday was our last district meeting before transfers, so we all took pictures together as a zone!

Transfer calls came on Saturday,and Elder Gunnerson was being transferred to Hesperia, his first transfer in the high desert! I'll still be serving in the Walnut Park Ward in Chino, so I'm cool with that. So today Elder Gunnerson and I went to the mission office and got new companions. My new companion is Elder Jessee from Riverton Utah, who's been serving for about 15 months. He seems like a cool guy; I look forward to working with him!

I also got to see Elder Guerra, who is one of my sister's best friends from back home! We were both so happy to see each other; he's a zone leader in the high desert right now!

Anyways, that's all folks! I love all of you and pray for you. Thanks for your emails of love and support!


-Elder Ruiz

Farewell to my "Father"!



Elder Guerra

Zone Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment